|Matías Moreno||English | Español|
Home > Software > Stacks Docklet 2.0
Warning: this is a pre-beta release. It may contain missing options / missing features / errors / memory leaks / etc... Bug reports will be taken into account as long as they areñt RocketDock/RkLauncher/bad-shortcut-overlay-removal bugs. Feature requests will be silently ignored until beta release. :rolleyes:
You have two alternatives:
- Automated installer will download last version and do all the hard work.
- Download .rar file for manual installation (current version: 2009-04-02)
- If you use AveDesk or whatever and cañt access settings, now you can Alt+click the docklet to access settings.
- Doesñt crash when clicking an image now (maybe solves problem with crashing shortcuts and other crashing stuff too, I wasñt able to reproduce them because those worked right here).
- I'm now handling icons a bit different, they may not work with your icons. If this is the case, please PM those icons to me so I can test them. If they are inside an executable or .dll use Resource Hacker. If you dunno how to extract the icon or where is it, just post a screenshot of it (both how it looks in your Explorer and how it looks in stack).
- Implement drag and drop (to be able to drop files into the stack (done), and to be able to drag a file from the stack into somewhere else).
- Trim too-long names in grid view (done).
- Set minimum icon size in grid view to 48 (done).
- Try changing TGridSettings.horz_spacing to fixed values and use different icon_size ranges, for e.g. 48..64 -> horz_spacing = 64; 64..96 -> horz_spacing = 32; 128 -> horz_spacing = 0; (done)
- Implement grid name expand on hover (Stacks Library) (done).
- Implement show Open Folder / %d more items icon (Stacks Library -> special_last_item:BOOL property) (done)
- Implement drag and drop (to be able to drop files into the stack (done).
Big thanks go to schmrom and
Copyright (c) Matias Moreno, 2009-2017. All rights reserved.